For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
I Corinthians 2:2

Sunday, January 2, 2011

a FAITH undeniable

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1


But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6

Faith.
The desire of my life is to faithfully serve my Savior, Jesus Christ... that my heart will forever be after Him.

He was and still is the perfect representation of faith.

Faith is believing in what you cannot see. Trusting in God. Believing that Jesus Christ is who He claimed to be. the savior of this world. Faith is daily denying yourself, understanding that your life has a greater purpose. Believing that you will one day get to spend eternity with God. Believing that those without Christ will be separated from their Creator. This faith should cause us to be burdened for those who claim Christ was just a man... that He was not God. This is what motivates me.

God has given me an incredible opportunity to serve Him completely. My passion for the youth at Lake Country Baptist Church grows each and every day. I see the love they have for their Savior. I see their desire to truely understand who Jesus is. I see men and women of God who are searching. seeking.

I yearn for their souls. My heart rejoices in the fact that many have come to know Jesus Christ as their Savior, yet my heart weeps for those who choose to deny Him.

I look forward to what God had in store for my life. I don't know what it is exactly, but I do have faith that Jesus Christ will be with me every step of the way. I pray that I can daily step out by faith and serve my Jesus.

God has called me to a lifetime of service. A lifetime of pouring my heart into others for His glory. A lifetime of denying myself, and above all faithfully living like Christ.... faithfully living for Christ.





1 comment: